After the death of the owner, property is transferred to the legal heir(s).
- Legal Heir(s) Transfer Documents Set available at DHA Office Reception. (Download)
- Original Allocation / Intimation / Allotment / Transfer letter(s).
- Declaratory decree in respect of Legal Heir(s) issued by the Civil Judge
having competent Jurisdiction.
- Death Certificate (duly attested).
- Copies of the Computerized National Identity Card of all Legal Heir(s) (duly
- 2 x Passport Size photographs of each Legal Heir (duly attested by Gazetted
- Advertisement regarding death of the owner/member with photograph in 2 x
National Newspapers i.e. Urdu & English (Download Specimen).
- Membership Form of Legal Heir(s).
- Membership Fee and Transfer Fee Vouchers.
- Submit the documents to Customer Services Officer at Customer Care Centre
DHA office after filling in the required information.
- Customer Service Officer will issue the receipt against the documents.
- Transfer Branch will issue a confirmation letter.
- After receiving the confirmation letter, Legal Heir(s) along with their
original Computerized National Identity Card will visit Transfer Branch to
collect the Allocation / Intimation / Transfer Letter.
- In case any one of the Legal Heir is abroad, he / she can authorize any
other Legal Heir to receive the letter on his / her behalf. Authority Letter
has to be attested by the Pakistan Embassy / Consulate.
For More information about Legal Heir(s) Transfer of DHA Lahore you may call any time any where