Regular Transfer Procedure of DHA Lahore
DHA Lahore is the biggest society of Lahore. it is actually army society in the early stage but now these day it become the army and civil society. DHA have own transfer procedure. it is have own documentation and procedure. today i will explain the complete Transfer procedure of DHA Lahore. Transfer Procedure of DHA Lahore is simple as campier to other other society.
How apply property Verification ?
What is NDC No Demand Certificate
How we apply NDC of any DHA Lahore Property ?
Leads Estates is one of the Largest property broker and agent in DHA Lahore Pakistan you can call us to transfer and any kind of help against any kind of commercial and residential plot and house of DHA Lahore.
Before to going the Transfer Procedure of DHA Lahore You must be get verification Property and NDC clearness form
Now we go to the Transfer Procedure in DHA Lahore there two kind of Transfer of Property
Regular Transfer of DHA Lahore is a slow transfer procedure take some time
Argent transfer is a Fast Transfer procedure and property is transfer with the same day and at-least Two working day
Now we are explain Regular Transfer Fee
Regular Transfer of DHA Lahore
Documents Required for Transfer of Plot/house to other
- Transfer Documents set specimen available at DHA Office Reception. (English / Urdu)
- Original Allocation / Intimation / Allotment / Transfer Letter(s) at the
time of transfer.
- Copy of Computerized National Identity Card of Seller and Purchaser (duly
attested by Oath Commissioner).
- Membership Fee of new owner.
- Membership Form.
- 2 x Passport size photographs of new owner (Duly attested by Oath
- Transfer Fee. (According to the Size and Phase).
- Cantt Board Taxes.
- Original Sale Deed along with affidavits of Seller and Purchaser for
surrendering, if plot is registered.
- Capital Value Tax (CVT) & Stamp Duty undertaking on Stamp Paper of Rs 50/=
- IT – 5 Form.
- Advance Tax Payment receipt (if applicable).
- Apply for No Demand Certificate.
- Customer will bring the Transfer Set to the Customer Services Officer for
- Customer Services Officer will give the transfer appointment.
- Customer will submit Transfer Documents along with all paid Government
charges and Membership fee of DHA within 30 days of Transfer at Customer
- Customer Services Officer will endorse/receive the documents and issue
- Customer will bring the receipt and original Computerized National Identity
Card on the given date, to collect the Allocation / Intimation / Transfer
Letter(s) from Transfer Branch, DHA Office.
- Urgent Transfer can be done after paying Urgent Transfer Fee with the
approval of Director Transfer & Record on Stamp Paper of Rs 50/-. (English/ Urdu)
- Urgent Transfer Fee is Rs 34,000/-