Legal Heir(s) Transfer of DHA Lahore
Leads Estates is the Pakistan Top Rated Property Estate of DHA Lahore. Today i will tell you about Legal Heir(s) Transfer of DHA Lahore Property Legal heir means After the death of the owner, property is transferred to the legal heir(s)
DHA Lahore is the Pakistan top Largest Beautiful society. it is most secure society it have own transfer procedure and own documentation. It is very important to know about the transfer Procedure of DHA Lahore. DHA Lahore property is ready to transfer after property verification and clear the NDC. DHA have Four Type of Transfer Procedure that are below
the normal property transfer of one property to the other person in DHA Lahore office. Read the full procedure of regular transfer of DHA Lahore Property
HIBA Transfer of DHA Lahore Property
if you want to give a plot/house to the blood relation as a gift that is called Hiba. Hiba is actually gifted property to blood relation. Property gifted to the blood relatives (Parents to Children, Children to Parents, Husband to Wife, Wife to Husband). The Full Procedure are below Read More
After the death of the owner, property is transferred to the legal heir(s).
- Legal Heir(s) Transfer Documents Set available at DHA Office Reception. (Download)
- Original Allocation / Intimation / Allotment / Transfer letter(s).
- Declaratory decree in respect of Legal Heir(s) issued by the Civil Judge
having competent Jurisdiction.
- Death Certificate (duly attested).
- Copies of the Computerized National Identity Card of all Legal Heir(s) (duly
- 2 x Passport Size photographs of each Legal Heir (duly attested by Gazetted
- Advertisement regarding death of the owner/member with photograph in 2 x
National Newspapers i.e. Urdu & English (Download Specimen).
- Membership Form of Legal Heir(s).
- Membership Fee and Transfer Fee Vouchers.
- Submit the documents to Customer Services Officer at Customer Care Centre
DHA office after filling in the required information.
- Customer Service Officer will issue the receipt against the documents.
- Transfer Branch will issue a confirmation letter.
- After receiving the confirmation letter, Legal Heir(s) along with their
original Computerized National Identity Card will visit Transfer Branch to
collect the Allocation / Intimation / Transfer Letter.
- In case any one of the Legal Heir is abroad, he / she can authorize any
other Legal Heir to receive the letter on his / her behalf. Authority Letter
has to be attested by the Pakistan Embassy / Consulate.
For More information about Legal Heir(s) Transfer of DHA Lahore you may call any time any where